Wired UK has shared the full details for its Wired Live festival, taking place as a virtual conference on Tuesday 24 November 2020.
Curated by Wired’s editorial team, the one-day virtual festival is a celebration of innovation, highlighting some of the most exciting, inventive and creative individuals changing the world for good.
The live broadcast comprises three episodes and we will hear stories from a speaker faculty of scientists, artists, innovators, disruptors and influencers, including Brian May, Es Devlin, Demis Hassabis and more.
Speakers for Wired Live 2020 include:
- Brian May, Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, and Astrophysicist
- Es Devlin, Artist and Designer
- Demis Hassabis, Co-founder & CEO, DeepMind
- Jessica Wade, Department of Physics and Centre for Plastic Electronics, Blackett Laboratory
- Joshua Wong, Hong Kong Political Activist
- Maria Konnikova, Author of The Biggest Bluff: How I Learned to Pay Attention, Master Myself, and Win
- Bjarke Ingels, Founder and Creative Director, BIG-Bjarke Ingels Group
- Herman Narula, CEO and Co-Founder, Improbable
- Benedict Evans, Independent analyst
Further speakers for Wired Live 2020 will be named in due course.
In addition to hearing from the array of speakers, guests will be able to attend a Wikipedia Edit-a-thon Workshop hosted by Jessica Wade, so that Wired Live attendees can make a direct impact and do their part in making Wikipedia more diverse.
Vodafone Business is Wired Live’s knowledge partner.
For further information or to book tickets, click here.