Takeaways from this workshop:
- Personalised feedback on your current approach to selling virtual events
- Brand new buyer insight into what they need to hear from you and what absolutely turns them off
- A value proposition for your virtual event
- An instantly usable way to position the case for sponsorship, thought leadership and sales-lead packages
- A ready-to-go tailored question set
- A brand new framework for co-creating multi-channel campaigns
- A toolkit to overcome client objections to virtual events
Book now with code FIPPVES20 to get 10% discount.
Payment can be made online or via BACS Transfer / invoice. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to pay by BACS, be invoiced or require further details.
“Selling Virtual Events? This is a must-attend! I was struggling with cost objections from clients prior to attending. Now I am armed with a toolkit to position my proposition, raise the value in my customer’s mind and bat away any objections. Highly recommended.”
– Katy Pieris (Weaver), Head of Business Development, Incisive Media