FIPP Insider events are FREE half-day programmes designed to facilitate knowledge sharing and networking opportunities within and between national media markets around the world.
This October, we will meet you at Fabrik 23, a venue in a semi-industrial part of Berlin, conveniently close to the city centre. Fabrik 23 has been home to manufacturers, factory workers, tradespeople, artists and creative businesses for over one hundred years.
Address: Fabrik 23 GmbH Gerichtstraße 23 Hof 4, Aufgang 4 13347 Berlin
Thursday, 20th October 2022; 14:00 – 17:00 CET
The programme will begin at 2 pm CET, led by FIPP President and CEO James Hewes and Charlotte Ricca, Performance Psychologist, Podcaster and Content Strategist.
Here’s a little preview of the afternoon sessions:
- Why magazine media had it easy…and why the future is exciting; James Hewes, President and CEO FIPP
- An update on content consumption trends: pre-pandemic, mid-pandemic, and post-pandemic – and diving into what this means to content creators today; Hugo Merino Montero, Director, Branded Editions, PressReader, Canada – our Partners
- Transforming BILD into a modern-day media brand across print, digital and TV; Carolin Hulshoff Pol, Managing Director, BILD Group, Axel Springer
- Building a resilient, independent, print-led B2B media business; Rachael Hansford, Publisher, ANCR, UK
- Simon Stilcken, Head of Business Development, Burda International, Germany
- You’ll also hear from our sponsor, InsurAds on why Display advertising is dead. Long live attention-based advertising
We hope you can join us! FIPP Insider Berlin will provide a unique opportunity to spend your afternoon connecting with – and hearing from – leading local and international speakers and colleagues, and we’ll be discussing some of the key issues facing publishing businesses on both a global and local level. For more information, please contact email@example.com.