Delegates who have so far registered are from markets such as the UAE, Iran and Zimbabwe and Germany, the UK and the USA, to name a few.
Confirmed speakers (with several more to come) include:
- Richard Breeden, MEED, UAE
- Emma Farmer, Dubai Lynx, UAE
- James Hewes, GN Publishing, UAE
- Ed Marr, GN Publishing, UAE
- Anas Abbar, 7AWI, UAE
- Jason Leavy, Edelman DABO, UAE
- Katie Heskett, Acquarius, UAE
- Adel Habib, Oryx Media, UAE
- Mohammed Alomar, Saudi Specialist Publishing Company, Saudi Arabia
- Charles Stuart, PWC, South Africa
- Suzy Brokensha, Media24, South Africa
- Linus Gitahi, Nation Media Group, Kenya
- Julian Artopé, Ringier Africa, Kenya
- India Today (Aroon Purie, to be confirmed), India
- Duncan Edwards, Hearst Magazines International, USA
- Peter Kreisky, The Kreisky Media Consultancy, USA
- Samir Husni, University of Mississippi, USA
- John Cabell, Cue Ball, USA
- Mike Greehan, Cue Ball, USA
- John Wilpers, IMC, USA
- Juan Señor, IMC, UK
- Marcus Rich, Time Inc., UK
- Adam Freeman, Bloomberg Media EMEA, UK
- Tim Hudson, Immediate Media Co, UK
- Chris Llewellyn, FIPP
The FIPP ME&A programme will provide insights into latest media trends for the Middle East, Africa and beyond, include digital and multi-platform brand case studies and expert insights and will consider a range of opportunities for publishers (local and international) when it comes to the Middle East and Africa.
If you haven’t yet, take advantage of our limited Early Bird discount offer and book today to join your colleagues in Dubai.
Visit FIPPMEA.com for more.
More like this