Please note that we will only share those presentations we have been given permission to share by the speakers. Available presentations are hyperlinked to the speaker name below.
FIPP Insight Workshops – Wednesday 11 May 2016, London, UK
09:00-09:30 FIPP INSIGHT AWARDS
09:45-10:30 WORKSHOP 1 – Putting our customers’ needs first!
Panel discussion, no presentations available.
Moderator: Amanda Wigginton, Group Customer Strategy Director, Time Inc. UK
– Julie Hamshere, Director of Insight Group M, Member of the UK Media Research Group Committee
– Geoff Copps, Head of Research, IPG Mediabrands U, IPA representative on the PAMCo Tech Board
– Bill Dorris, Group Head of Intelligence, Havas
– Heather Dansie, Associate Research Director, Starcom Media Group
11:00-12:00 WORKSHOP 2 – Audience and performance measurement – trading in a world of data
Moderator: Marius Cloete, Research Consultant to PPA and Magnetic, UK
Katherine Page is a renowned Consultant who works with many of the leading audience measurement systems in the UK including PAMCo and Route, the independent audience analytics company which provides audience estimates for the Out of Home industry.
12:00-13:00 WORKSHOP 3 – Marketing the magazine medium: The true strength of magazine brands
14:00-15:00 WORKSHOP 4 – INNOVATION – Understand the 7 media innovation themes to live by in 2016/7
– John Wilpers, Senior Director USA, Innovation Media Consulting Group, USA – from John’s FIPP Mobile session
15:00-16:00 WORKSHOP 5 – Showcase: FIPP Insight Awards winners
Speed updates on the winning FIPP Insight Awards entries – see them all here.
Further information from Helen Bland at FIPP.
More like this