Elle launches new interactive consumer event Elle Weekender
Taking place in November at the Saatchi Gallery, London, the Elle Weekender will be a three-day immersive event that will bring together a mix renowned and emerging brands to create a unique shopping experience and bring the bold content, culture and products within the magazine to life.
Activations will be housed across two floors of the iconic gallery and will include:
- A Beauty Bar and Beauty School where consumers can explore the latest beauty products and trends
- The Elle Market – an experiential pop-up shopping area, carefully curated by the expert Elle team, that will highlight the most sought-after fashion brands
- An Elle Edit area featuring styling sessions, customisation stations and live shoots
- The Stage, where Elle will host a series of powerful talks from thought leaders and activists who are leaders in their fields
- A classroom where a series of workshops will take place including tech classes and networking sessions, aimed to empower and inspire women to pursue their passions
- A playroom with creative concepts that encourage consumers to engage and share their experience via social media
- A wellness studio where visitors can relax through activities from palm reading and sound bathing to crystal sessions
- A pop-up Elle café serving an all-day menu of everything from morning snacks to evening cocktails, complete with a magazine library for guests to read as they eat
Victoria Archbold, managing director, events and sponsorship, Hearst Live, says; “Changing consumer habits means shopping is set to be driven by experiences and interactive technology rather than the act of buying. The Elle Weekender will enable personalised interaction with customers through unique installations, pop-ups and talks that showcase brands in an innovative way that we know appeals to Elle readers.”
Anne-Marie Curtis, editor-in-chief, Elle UK, says; “The Elle reader is smart, stylish and savvy. We know that they love to feel connected to the Elle brand and are influenced by our expertly curated content, so I am thrilled to launch the Elle Weekender which will enable readers to become fully immersed in the Elle world. With a combination of leading retailers, aspirational brands and insightful talks and sessions, the Elle Weekender is set to be an unmissable event.”
Tickets will be available to purchase in Summer 2018.
Hearst is a member of FIPP.
More like this
How Hearst UK is developing ‘Events-as-a-Service’
How Hearst UK unlocks significant value with revenue stream diversification
New Hearst UK CEO’s strategy for success
How Hearst UK repackages content across platforms
Elle.com partners with YouTube for video content series
Hearst UK joins forces with Smart Energy GB for fully integrated campaign
Hearst UK appoints Kalpana Fitzpatrick finance editor
Hearst UK extends remit of luxury, young women’s and health MDs