Final chance to get discounted tickets for FIPP D2C Summit
With our initial offer of 100 discounted tickets to D2C Summit (d2c.global) gone in a flash, we are now offering a final chance to get the next 400 tickets at a discount.
D2C Summit, which will focus on building direct-to-consumer revenue streams as part of a diversified model, runs online from 15-17 and 22-24 June.
In addition to interactive live sessions, attendees will also get access to our on-demand library with pre-recorded content and recordings of live sessions (available around 72 hours after the live session).
This offers every participant in D2C Summit tremendous value, even after the event has ended.
Speakers at D2C Summit come not only from the media sector, but also adjacent sectors as well as independent experts in the field. They include:
- Ariel Zirulnick, Fund Director, The Membership Puzzle Project, USA
- Dave Lorsch, Chief Revenue Officer, Strava, USA
- Ira Ehrenpreis, Founder and Managing Partner, DBL Partners; Board of Directors, Tesla; Investor, SpaceX, Farmer’s Business Network, R-Zero, Apeel, Planet and more, USA
- Julie Hansen, CEO, Babbel, USA
- Lennert de Jong, Chief Commercial Officer, Citizen M, The Netherlands
- Neil Hoyne, Chief Measurement Strategist, Google, Senior Fellow, Wharton, and Author, Penguin Random House, USA
- Peter Fader, Professor of Marketing, Wharton, the University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Robbie Baxter, author, speaker, trainer and advisor, Peninsula Strategies, USA
- Stephanie Fried, Chief Marketing Officer, Fandom, USA
The agenda focuses not only on big media but will also look at examples of success stories from markets such as South Africa, the Philippines and Norway and in niches such as mindfulness, digital legacy, and more.
Media speakers at D2C Summit include experts such as:
- Carolin Hulshoff Pol, Managing Director, BILD Groupe, Axel Springer, Germany
- Catherine Levene, President, Meredith National Media Group, USA
- Kim Last, Editor of Live Journalism and Special Content, The Wall Street Journal, USA
- Michael Brito, SVP Group Subscriptions, The Economist, USA
- Nicholas Thompson, CEO, The Atlantic, USA
- Olivia Oran, Head of Subscription Strategy and Growth, Editorial, Insider, USA
- Reid Holland, Chief Consumer Revenue Officer, Hearst Europe, UK
- Robin Raven, Director of Product, The Guardian, UK
- Stuart Forrest, MD, Commerce, Audience Development and Business Intelligence, Immediate Media Co., UK
- Tommy O’Hare, SVP Business Development and Licensing, Outside, USA
Visit d2c.global for more on the event, the latest list of confirmed speakers and to see the draft agenda (still subject to some change).