FIPP members can save £300 on Festival of Media Global tickets
An exclusive offer open to FIPP members means you can save £300* on a ticket to C Squared’s Festival of Media Global, taking place on 28-30 April in Montreux, Switzerland.
The Festival of Media Global is the destination for more than 700 of the world’s most important influencers and decision makers in the media industry. It’s the place where topics are discussed, deals are made and innovations are unveiled.
With the media industry undergoing a radical overhaul, you should be there to experience it. Take advantage of our exclusive discounted offer of only £1699.15 (normal price £1999) and experience the award winning conference for yourself.
Simply book online and enter the discount code: fip15mpx
The Festival of Media Global in numbers:
- 60 global brands confirmed to be at the event, including the likes of Coca-Cola, Ford, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Mondelez International, Nestlé, P&G, Reckitt Benckiser, Toyota and Unilever
- 33+ inspirational speakers
- Three packed days of networking opportunities and conference sessions
- More than 50 per cent of the audience are senior influencers from the leading agency networks including Omnicom Group, Havas, Interpublic Group, WPP, Aegis Group and Publicis Groupe
- 29 April – an exclusive fireside chat with Havas Group deputy director-general Yannick Bolloré
Download The Festival of Media Global agenda.
The key theme for the 2013 conference is From Content to Commerce and keynote speakers include:
- Jon Steinberg, president and COO, BuzzFeed
- Bob Bakish, president and CEO, Viacom International Media Networks
- Yannick Bolloré, managing director and vice president, Havas Group with Dominique Delport, CEO, Havas Media
Book now to join us: www.festivalofmedia.com/global
*This offer is applicable only to tickets purchased from 4 April 2013