Delegates who have so far registered are from markets such as the UAE, Iran, Zimbabwe, Germany, the UK and USA, to name a few. Confirmed speakers (with several more to come) include:
• Richard Breeden, MEED, UAE
• Emma Farmer, Dubai Lynx, UAE
• James Hewes, GN Publishing, UAE
• Anas Abbar, 7AWI, UAE
• Duncan Edwards, Hearst Magazines International, USA
• Peter Kreisky, The Kreisky Media Consultancy, USA
• Samir Husni, University of Mississippi, USA
• John Cabell, Cue Ball, USA
• John Wilpers/Juan Senor, IMC, UK/USA
• Marcus Rich, Time Inc., UK
• Adam Freeman, Bloomberg Media EMEA, UK
• India Today (Aroon Purie, to be confirmed), India
• Charles Stuart, PWC, South Africa
• Suzie Brokensha, Media24, South Africa
• Linus Gitahi, Nation Media Group, Kenya
• Julian Artopé, Ringier Africa, Kenya
The FIPP ME&A programme will provide insights into latest media trends for the Middle East, Africa and beyond, include digital and multi-platform brand case studies and expert insights and will consider a range of opportunities for publishers (local and international) when it comes to the Middle East and Africa.
If you haven’t yet, take advantage of our limited Early Bird discount offer and book today to join your colleagues in Dubai.
Visit FIPPMEA.com for more.
More like this