First speakers for FIPP Asia in China announced
FIPP Asia, organised in conjunction with the China Periodicals Association (CPA) is a premier international media event with strong focus on business development in Asia and around the world, as well as opportunities for international cooperation between publishers themselves and with other industry players.
By attending you will get first-hand insight on trends driving top media companies and brands forward, get a feel for market opportunities in China in particular and the wider Asia region in general, and have a chance to network with colleagues from around the world.
>> Sign up today <<
The first five speakers for FIPP Asia are:
- Julie Lee, Chief Innovation Officer, Edipresse
- Pete Wootton, Managing Director, Dennis Digital
- Tim Hudson, Director, International Licensing and Syndication, Immediate Media Co.
- Greg Piechota, Senior Visiting Fellow Reuters Institute for Journalism, Oxford University, and Research Associate, Harvard Business School
- Lucy Kueng, Strategic Advisor, Research Fellow at Oxford University and Non-Executive Director
They will be joined by some 30 other speakers from China, the wider Asia region and further afield. Join them and worldwide media colleagues at FIPP Asia on 14 and 15 September.
More like this
Download the FIPP World Congress 2017 speaker presentations