FIPP Insider Berlin will take place at Fabrik 23 on Thursday 20th October, directly after the Media Makers Meet (Mx3) conference. The Insider is FREE to attend and OPEN to all, and we’ve now published FULL details for your viewing pleasure…
The programme will begin at 2pm CET and – led by FIPP President & CEO, James Hewes – take a unique look at current media industry trends in both Germany and around the world. He’ll be joined on-stage by FIPP Media Unscripted podcast Host, Charlotte Ricca, with guests including:
- Hugo Merino Montero, Director, Branded Editions, PressReader, Canada
- Carolin Hulshoff Pol, Managing Director, BILD Group, Axel Springer
- Rachael Hansford, Publisher, ANCR, UK
- Simon Stilcken, Head of Business Development, Burda International, Germany
- And more to be announced!
Some of the key topics explored across the afternoon’s proceedings will include post-pandemic consumption habits, content creation today, digital (and print) transformation, and a look at the ongoing shift from display to attention-based advertising.
You can find out further details here.