The speakers will come together to decode the future of the sector, how one can travel sustainably post-pandemic, and whether travel content will find a fresh perspective in what is increasingly becoming the ‘new normal’. It’s the second in a new series of webinars being hosted by Burda Media India, looking at how travel content might evolve or see a change in perspective, keeping the current scenario in mind.
The session will be moderated by Sumeet Keswani, Deputy Editor, Travel + Leisure India & SA, and speakers will include:
– Jacqueline Gifford, Editor-in-Chief, Travel + Leisure US
– Aindrila Mitra, Editor-in-Chief, Travel + Leisure India & South Asia
– Chris Kucway, Editor, Travel + Leisure Southeast Asia
– Alejandro Ortiz “Matu”, Editor-in-Chief, Travel + Leisure Mexico
– Amber Li, Senior Editor, Travel + Leisure China
And will focus on how the global coronavirus pandemic looks set to shape the future of the luxury travel industry once the world begins opening back up again, with topics including:
– How do you envision the ‘new face of travel’ AC (After Covid)?
– Is the way we treat travel content going to change, keeping the current situation in mind?
– How do we travel sustainably post the pandemic?
– Which destination (in each of your respective countries) do you see an influx of tourists post the crisis?
– Will road trips replace train/air travel?
– How will travel be different between BC (before Covid) and AC (after Covid)?
– As well as a consideration of Travelling with kids and multi-generational travel.
The webinar is scheduled for May 20th at 7 – 8 pm IST (9.30 – 10.30 am EST). You can find out more and register here.
More like this