FIPP Insider New Zealand is open to Kiwis and international participants to attend, including FIPP’s international committee.
Join FIPP President and CEO James Hewes, MPA New Zealand Executive Director Sally Duggan and CEO of PressReader International Nikolay Malyarov as they host the programme (when registered, and view “Program” to see the full schedule).
Day 1, 1 July (all times are New Zealand time)
– 12:30-13:15 NZT: Building specialist media brands for enthusiasts, independently – a conversation with Andy Clurman, CEO of Active Interest Media, USA
– 13:45-14:30 NZT: Stuff of legend – a pre-recorded interview with Sinead Boucher, CEO, Stuff, New Zealand
– 15:00-15:45 NZT: Global media trends watch – James Hewes, President and CEO, FIPP, UK
Day 2, 2 July (all times are New Zealand time)
– 12:30-13:15 NZT: The bright side – a conversation with Gavin Ellis, Media Consultant, Researcher and Commentator
– 13:45-14:30 NZT: What’s happening out there – a panel conversation with Nielsen Associate Director Nick Whitehead, IRI Market Consultant Samantha Firsow, and Kantar Client Director Jason Schoeman
– 15:00-15:45 NZT: Trusted, quality content, lessons from lockdown and the post–Covid-19 future. Join PressReader’s Nikolay Malyarov and Steve Chapman as they show data-based evidence of media usage trends during lockdown and discuss – with audience participation invited – what it means for the future.
JOIN IN and MEET:
- All sessions are scheduled for 45 minutes (see above), but with an additional 15 minutes available depending on number of audience questions.
- Attendees can also schedule meetings, using the same Deal Room platform on which we will host the event. Sign up now to see more.
FIPP Insider is organised by FIPP – connecting global media, PressReader, and the MPA of New Zealand.
See you online on 1 and 2 July!
More like this