The extensive programme, features more than 50 sessions with 80 media experts from all over the globe, who will share stories from some of the world’s biggest brands. How can you afford to miss a single thing they say?
See the FIPP World Congress programme
How to follow the action
• Team FIPP will be reporting on each session and publishing stories here on FIPP.com throughout the event, so be sure to visit often so as not to miss a thing.
• Subscribe to FIPP’s newsletter, sent on both 14 and 15 October, to get a round-up of the top stories from each day (select ‘FIPP Update’ and then fill in your details on the subscribe page)
• Follow @FIPPWorld on Twitter and the hashtag #FIPPCongress, and you’ll be the first to engage with other attendees and discuss content from the event. We’ll also be re-tweeting posts tagged with #FIPPCongress!
• Like our Facebook page to see updates from each session and photos from the event. We’ll also have two fabulous social events on 13 and 15 October, so don’t forget to smile for the camera!
• Check out our YouTube channel for some short video clips from the speakers and attendees throughout the event.
Speaker presentations will be available* here on FIPP.com as soon as we have them available. Please note that this link is not currently live, and will be as soon as we have the first presentation to upload. Watch this space.
*Please note we will only make those presentations available where we have permission from the speakers to share
Our official photography partner, WoodWing, will capture the FIPP World Congress through a lens, and encourage you to instantly view and share the photos here. Again, don’t forget to smile for the camera!
If you have any questions about coverage of the event or press relations, please contact FIPP’s director of content, Amy Duffin.
More like this