Interview Hub has launched a free content platform globally, allowing editors of websites, magazines, newspapers and blogs to download and start publishing free content across any platform within 60 minutes.
London-based Interview Hub is adopting a freemium model to provide high-quality showbiz and entertainment content cost-free to the global publishing industry.
While some content is reserved for paying clients, Interview Hub is initially offering editors eight types of material:
- Celebrity interviews: of-the-minute text-based interviews with leading celebrity names in film, TV, music, sport, business, and more
- Hollywood interviews: the very latest text interviews with the biggest stars in Hollywood, direct from film junkets
- Videos: the latest entertainment and showbiz videos (some provided by content partner ITN)
- News: daily news from the worlds of showbiz and entertainment
- Features: entertaining mix of showbiz and celebrity features
- Bonus: an assortment of premium bonus content
- Archive: a well-stocked back catalogue of content ready to buy off-the-shelf in seconds
- Exclusive: bespoke and exclusive interviews with the celebrity of the editor’s choice
As well as a variety of ready-made content packages, Interview Hub also offers editors the opportunity to build their own in seconds, tailoring a content proposition specific to their platform and product.
Visit www.interviewhub.co.uk for more information.