More than 500 media executives will meet in China’s capital on 11-12 November 2014 for the 4th FIPP Asia Pacific Digital Magazine Media Conference in Beijing.
Full details can be found at www.fippchina.com.
The FIPP Asia Pacific Digital Magazine Media Conference programme consists of some of the biggest names in the Asian magazine media industry discussing their business strategies and successes, changing business models and sharing insights and thoughts on the future on the industry.
Conference sessions include:
- B2B – the changing relationship with the customer, including the lessons that consumer publishers can take from the B2B experience
- Digital to print – why and how digital companies are achieving growth by launching printed magazines
- Digital business models – Brands? Platforms? Paid? Free? Which model is right for you?
- Content management – how to get it right
- Digital editions – maintaining editorial excellence
- Big data – how can it help your business?
- Programmatic – what is it? How does it work? And most importantly how do you monetise it?
- Native advertising – the guidelines to follow
- Social and smartphone media – the secrets that will ensure you get it right
- Digital newsstands – what are the options and how can they be implemented?
- Wearable computing – what is the future here for media owners?
The conference will also see the launch of the 2014 FIPP World Digital Media Factbook, and will include a presentation on the most interesting case studies from FIPP’s Innovations in Magazine Media report and a summary of new leading research from around the world taken from FIPP’s Proof of Performance study.
Register you place at www.fippchina.com.
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities at the event, contact Andre Glazier.