FIPP’s Innovation Forum takes place in less than a week from today, on 26-27 June 2014 in London.
With the delegate list nearly finalised, book your place ASAP (preferably today) if you still wish to attend. Click here to register.
The Innovation Forum differs from traditional speaker-led events, with a strong emphasis on engagement with speakers and other audience members during – and between – sessions.
See below what the Forum hosts, Juan Senor and John Wilpers, have to say about what to expect (video).
Sessions will include discussions of innovations across eleven categories, including mobile, video, social, e-commerce, advertising, live events and innovation culture. Presenters come from companies such as:
• Don’t Panic
• Prisma Media
• Sanoma Media
• News UK
• Time Out
• Hubert Burda Media
• Flow Magazine
• Innovation Media Consulting
When you attend the Innovation Forum, expect to:
• Hear true innovation stories
• Deep-dive into top innovation case studies
• Engage, discuss and debate innovation issues
• Network with colleagues, talk business and/or socialise
• Go away with practical take-outs to empower your businesses and brands
• Be inspired
Click here to register for the Innovation Forum if you still wish to attend, but remember it begins in less than a week.