Seven monetisation habits of successful magazine companies
To remain competitive, magazine media companies require advanced subscription capabilities that provide a frictionless customer experience. To gain insight, view the on-demand webinar Seven Monetisation Habits of Successful Magazine Companies. In this session, Kris Nagel, industry monetisation expert and CEO of Vindicia, and Barry Fleming, VP digital director, MPA – The Association of Magazine Media, discuss the rapidly changing digital content monetisation landscape.
Kris and Barry review the enterprise-class innovations happening within consumer-facing subscription billing services, and give real-world examples from leading media brands such as Media Prima and Next Issue Media’s Texture service. This actionable session focuses on winning strategies and best practices such as:
- Deploying agile subscription billing business models that respond to consumer demand
- Leveraging subscriber analytics and big data for improved decision making
- Maximising recurring revenue through flexible pricing, packaging, promotions, and loyalty programs
- Leveraging strategic billing practices to maximise subscriber lifetime value
- Implementing frictionless payment facilities to reduce subscriber churn
This webinar was produced by Vindicia, a FIPP member.
More like this
Emotional advertising key for mobile monetisation
Mastering the three pillars of a successful monetisation strategy
From reach to monetisation: Axel Springer on its global investment strategy