The Summit takes place online from 15-17 and 22-24 June. It will include live sessions, as well as pre-recorded on-demand library to which live recordings will be added – a treasure trove of content available to delegates even after the event has ended.
Some of the speakers our attendees will hear from:
- Ira Ehrenpreis, Founding and Managing Partner, DBL Partners, Board of Directors, Tesla, and Investor, SpaceX, Spatial, Farmer’s Business Network, and more, USA
- David Lorsch, Chief Revenue Officer, Strava, USA
- Carolin Hulshoff Pol, Publishing Director, BILD Group, Axel Springer, Germany
- Julie Hansen, CEO, Babbel, USA
- Nick Thompson, CEO, The Atlantic, USA
- Chloe Combi, Writer, Speaker, Consultant and Futurist, UK
- Stephanie Fried, Chief Marketing Officer, Fandom, USA
- Oliva Oran, Head of Editorial Subscription Strategy, Insider, USA
- Robin Raven, Director of Product, The Guardian, UK
Join them today.
If you have any other questions, email FIPP’s event executive Natalie Butcher at Natalie@fipp.com.