Here are a few of the speakers (and what they’ll be talking about) who will be in Singapore:
- Shaun Seow, Chief Executive Officer, Mediacorp, Singapore. Shaun will explain how Mediacorp is putting audience at the heart of the organisation’s transformation
- Yuko Tanaka, Director of International Sales, Marketing and Communication, Nikkei Business, Japan. Yuko will explain how Nikkei Business has transformed for a B2B print business to B2B media and marketing organisation
- Kalli Purie, Group Editorial Director, India Today Group, India. Kalli will explain the group’s take on developing storytelling in a multi-platform world
- Rohit Dadwal, Managing Director, Mobile Marketing Association, Singapore. Rohit will explain what shifting mobile cultures in Asia-Pacific means for content and marketing
- Eric Olander, Chief Revenue Officer and Director Ringier Labs, Ringier Vietnam, Vietnam. Eric will share how Ringier experiments with mobile, social, video, native advertising and more
- Yan Chen, Senior Project Manager, ELLEfit, China. Yan will showcase how ELLEfit uses WeChat as the starting point for engaging audiences and building the brand
Other speakers include:
- Jo Alexandre, Syndication and Licensing Director, The Economist, UK
- Con Apostolopoulos, Vice President & General Manager: Asia-Pacific and Middle East, National Geographic Partners, Hong Kong
- Laurie Benson, CEO, Upnexxt, UK
- Greg Cornelius, Managing Director, Modn Media, Singapore
- Mike Jeanes, Head of Research, Publicitas, UK
- Peter Kreisky, Chairman, The Kreisky Media Consultancy, USA
- Parin Mehta, Head of Strategic Partnerships SE Asia, Google, Singapore
- Chie Ogura, General Manager eCommerce, Shueisha Inc., Japan
- John Wilpers, Senior Director, Innovation Media Consulting, USA
Delegates will also hear from speakers at companies such as SPH Magazines (Singapore), FourFourTwo (Singapore), Meredith Corporation, with Allrecipes (USA), Summit Media (Philippines) and several more, soon to be confirmed.
Join them in Singapore. Sign up here at our discounted pre-agenda rate.
Book a delegation and/or become sponsor
Contact John Schlaefli for more on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.
We hope to meet you in Singapore in September.
More like this