Selling remotely via Zoom, Teams and Hangouts is now the norm for most salespeople but it comes with its specific challenges. The sales experience that you deliver has always had a greater impact on whether the customer will buy than your price, your brand or the specifics of your solution combined. As clients have become more used to buying remotely, their expectation of what a great, remote sales experience looks like have grown. Its now vital that you optimise your approach to selling via these platforms.
Who should attend:
Salespeople and leaders of all levels of experience
Takeaways from this workshop:
- The latest insight into the changing nature of sales
- The science behind virtual selling meetings
- The biggest mistakes that sales people make when selling remotely
- Best practice around preparation, tech, delivery, content and body language
- Checklists and templates for how to run high impact virtual selling meetings
Outcome: A high impact approach to remote selling
Save 10% on the normal rate by using promotional code FIPPFL21 when you register for this course.