Our final live event for 2022 is coming to New York, organised in partnership with our friends and partners at PressReader.
FIPP Insider events are FREE programs designed to facilitate knowledge-sharing and networking opportunities within and between national media markets around the world.
We are thrilled to invite you to join us at Hearst headquarters, home to many of the organisation’s publications and communications companies. We will be taking over the stage of the Joseph Urban Auditorium.
Address: Hearst Tower; 300 W 57th St, New York; NY 10019, USA
Thursday, 1st December 2022; 9.15 am – 11.45 am
The overall focus will be on Product & Content Evolution Post-Pandemic.
Although a slightly shorter event than our usual Insiders, this one packs a punch! Spend the morning with us and hear from some of the biggest brands in the industry – register for your seat now.
Start time is 9:15 am; End is 11:45 am
- Vince Errico | President of Digital at Trusted Media Brands ~ TMB’s Product & Content Evolution Post-Pandemic (presentation)
- Kate Lewis | Chief Content Officer at HEARST Magazines ~ in conversation with FIPP President & CEO James Hewes (Q&A)
- Trevor Carroll | Senior Director, Content Partnerships at PressReader ~ Navigating COVID’s Choppy Waters
- Sarah Moughty | Executive Editor for Digital at Harvard Business Review ~ A discussion on how HBR balances the timely & the timeless in its editorial approach (Q&A)
- Katharine Bailey | Senior Vice President, Global Head of Product and Design at Condé Nast ~ 10 lessons learned from Condé Nast’s global approach (presentation)
- Stephen Orr | Editor-In-Chief at DotdashMeredith ~ in conversation with FIPP CEO James Hewes (Q&A)
You can find out more about the speakers here.
Watch this space for further announcements.
Extend your stay
Following the FIPP Insider event, attendees are invited to join us and our partners MACMA for the traditional Holiday Extravaganza at the same venue, starting at 12 pm.
The event includes a networking lunch, a 2022 Retrospective, a meeting the Board of Directors, a quiz, live music, and more – ending with a special MACMA Holiday Give Away.
A ticket fee applies for the afternoon event ($250 pp). Attendees of FIPP Insider wanting to join us can register their interest through the form.
For any questions and/or requests regarding the FIPP Insider event, as always, please contact email@example.com