Only one week left to save €600 on Berlin tickets | Cheddar Inc. speaker confirmed
Get your discounted ticket now
Melissa Rosenthal from Cheddar Inc. confirmed
Melissa Rosenthal, Executive Vice President of Cheddar Inc., is our latest speaker to be confirmed for DIS2018. She joined the site from BuzzFeed in 2016. Cheddar Inc. broadcasts live from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, covering companies driving change in media, technology and entertainment. Aimed at business-savvy millennials, Cheddar tells the stories of change through the lens of business leaders making the change. With its main source of revenue distribution deals from the likes of Amazon Prime, Apple TV and Roku, Cheddar is a new kind of media business for a new generation.
Melissa, who over the years has been awarded as one of Forbes 30 under 30, one of Business Insider’s 30 most creative people under 30 and a Digiday Changemaker in Media, will give the low-down of how Cheddar was created and operates as a new kind of media for a new generation.
She joins other speakers so far confirmed for DIS2018 including:
- Troy Young, Global President, Hearst Digital Media, USA
- Vivian Schiller, Editor in Chief at Weber Shandwick and Director at the Scott Trust
- Gary Liu, CEO, South China Morning Post, Hong Kong
- Helje Solbert, CEO and Editor, VGTV, Schibsted, Norway
- Keith Hernandez, SVP Strategy, Bleacher Report, USA
- Louise Roug, International Director, HuffPost, UK
- Breton Fischetti, Senior Director: Insider Picks, Business Insider, USA
- Hannah Ray, Head of Visual Storytelling and Social Strategy, Condé Nast International, UK
- Jenny Woods, Social Media Research Lead, BBC, UK
- Kerstin Schiefelbein, CEO, Visual Statements, Germany
- Lucy Rohr, Snapchat Editor and Multi-Media Editor, The Economist, USA
- Maureen Hoch, Editor, HBR.org, USA
- Mark Stencel, Co-director: The Reporter’s Lab, Duke University, USA
- Pauli Aalto-Setälä, Aller Media Oy, Finland
- Matt Egan, Editorial Director UK and USA, IDG, UK/USA
- Molly Miller, Chief Content Officer, ALM Media, USA
- Kevin Turpin, President, National Journal, Atlantic Media, USA
- Bernhard Glock, SVP, MediaLink, USA
- Will McInnes, Chief Marketing Officer, Brandwatch, UK
- Hilmar Mulder, Chief Editor, Libelle, Sanoma, The Netherlands
- Sara Wilkins, Digital Editor, ALT.dk, Denmark
- Donata Hopfen, CEO, Verimi, Germany
Sign up today to join some 600 media colleagues from more than 30 countries at DIS2018. Remember our pre-agenda rate is available until 30 November, offering savings of €600 on final rates.
Sign up now to save
For more on DIS visit innovators-summit.com.
We hope to see you in Berlin in March!
More like this
Bauer Media’s Lucie Cave on Heat’s innovative Facebook Live experiments
Five ways Evening Standard and Independent are re-inventing advertising
Confirmed: Troy Young, global president, Hearst Digital Media at DIS 2018
Meet the CEO transforming Alibaba-owned South China Morning Post
How Egmont is reaping rewards from creating ALT.dk