Adblocking webinar to deliver results of PageFair report
The webinar is limited to 100 people, so please sign up here to guarantee your place. It’s free.
Earlier this month PageFair released a major new report on adblocking use. Its findings made headlines around the globe, and show that not only is mobile adblocking significant in certain areas, but that in-app blocking is also now a challenge.
PageFair’s webinar will delve beyond these headlines:
- At least 419 million people (22% of the world’s 1.9bn smartphone users) are blocking ads on the mobile web
- Both mobile web and in-app ads can now be blocked
- As of March 2016 an estimated 408 million people are actively using mobile adblocking browsers (i.e., a mobile browser that blocks ads by default)
- There are 159 million users of mobile adblocking browsers in China, 122 million in India, and 38 million in Indonesia, as of March 2016
- In Europe and North America there were 14 million monthly active users of mobile adblocking browsers, as of March 2016
- A further 4.9 million content blocking and in-app adblocking apps were downloaded from the app stores in Europe and North America since September 2014
Sign up now for the adblocking webinar
Download the full report (free)
If you have any questions about the webinar, please email Helen Bland at FIPP.
More like this
Here’s how native advertising plays out in the global media industry
Ad block innovation – now it is baked into a browser and targets native advertising too