Become part of our global magazine media network with more than 700 member companies in 65 countries across the world. FIPP’s members include most of the world’s best-known magazine media brands – publishers, associations and service providers.
It is the only global network of its kind, offering various opportunities for members to learn, share, build relationships and do business.
When you join, you enjoy immediate benefits such as free access to all FIPP.com content (industry news, events presentations and more) and digital editions of our publications. You will also receive discounts on events tickets, such as £435 off the standard rate of single tickets to attend our iconic World Magazine Congress, the 39th edition of which will be held in Rome, Italy from 23-25 September this year.
Contact FIPP’s marketing and membership services manager Cobus Heyl with your questions or to join.
If you have a common interest in the future of the magazine media industry (all channels and markets) you should join FIPP.
Membership will benefit you in several ways, including:
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the industry:
- Full access to all content on FIPP.com
- Get in-depth information on market trends:
- Free access to digital editions of a number of our research publications
- Face-to-face opportunities to learn from and engage with industry experts and international peers, build relationships and do business
- Discounted access to worldwide events
- Develop skillsets within your organization
- Discounted access to our professional development programmes
- All member companies’ employees have access to FIPP.com and above mentioned research publications, to help them with improving their knowledge and conducting business
- Get exposure in the FIPP international network
- Full listing in our membership directories
- Relevant news published
- Discounted sponsorship, exhibition and advertising opportunities
The key to getting the most out of your membership is this: the more you leverage the FIPP platform, the more value you will derive from it. Assuming just a single, individual member, the following is an example of how membership value can be quantified:
- Attends the World Magazine Congress in September as a delegate: discount £435
- Gets the digital edition of Innovations in Magazine Media for free: value at least £97
- Gets the digital edition of World Magazine Trends for free: value at least £295
- Gets the digital edition of World Digital Media Factbook for free: value at least £295
- Enrolled for the Magazine Brand Management Certificate programme: discount of £2,550
- Gets free access to all content on FIPP.com, including event presentations, Proof of Performance: Making the case for magazine media and more
So why not join FIPP as a member? For more, email our marketing and membership services manager Cobus Heyl.