FIPP’s MBMC is a course designed for magazine media executives to be able to perform their role with more confidence, which will drive better results for their brands and the business.
The MBMC covers everything, from digital and social media to strategic planning and brand building, as well as editorial and international licensing.
If you’re responsible for magazine brands and committed to getting the best from them, if you want to further your career within publishing, you should attend this programme.
Read more about the modules and register now!
The MBMC programme offers:
- Unique ‘international’ perspectives and learning
- Practical toolkits – that can be implemented immediately into daily business practices
- Insights to strengthen and grow magazine brands
- Opportunity to network – sharing ideas and best practice with peers from around the globe, whilst at the same time creating invaluable and lasting working relationships
- Course leaders, who are industry practitioners that contribute extensive knowledge and experience
- An invaluable 360 degree view of all aspects of magazine media publishing
- Increased career potential – to grow within the business
Hear what those who have already been on the programme have gained from it and what they think: