As we count down to the deadline for discounted pre-agenda registrations for the 7th Digital Innovators’ Summit, we can reveal speakers from companies such as Axel Springer, Buzzfeed, Facebook, Hearst and others are already confirmed to speak at the event.
The 7th Digital Innovators’ Summit takes place from 24-25 March 2014 in Berlin, Germany. The pre-agenda registration offer expires on 30 November 2013. Register today to save 35 per cent off the standard delegate rate. For FIPP members, this is over and above their normal membership saving.
Speakers so far confirmed include:
• Donata Hopfen, MD, BILD Digital, Axel Springer, Germany
• Scott Lamb, VP international, Buzzfeed, USA
• Joe Wade, creative director, Don’t Panic
• Andy Mitchell, director of partnerships, Facebook, USA
• Frank Anton, vice chairman, Hanley Wood, USA
• Arnaud de Puyfontaine, executive VP and managing director, Western Europe, Hearst Magazines International, UK
• Tom Bureau, CEO, Immediate Media, UK
• Juan Senor, partner, Innovation International Media Consulting Group, UK
• John Wilpers, senior director, Innovation International Media Consulting Group, USA
• Christian Stavik, news editor, Mediehuset Fædrelandsvennen, Germany
• Herman Kienhuis, Investment Director, Sanoma Ventures, The Netherlands
• Steve Hannah, CEO, The Onion, USA
The annual Digital Innovators’ Summit shines a spotlight on digital innovations the world over, not only in the media industry but also in sectors of interest to media executives. In total, more than 40 speakers will address 500+ delegates in Berlin, and there will be ample networking opportunity in and around the commercial exhibition area, where several service providers will showcase latest enabling technologies.
There will be opening drinks the evening of 23 March, and the DISFest (an informal social event) the evening of 24 March. We are also organising a Meet the Founder tour to selected Berlin start-ups on the afternoon of 23 March, but places are limited and should be booked separately.
In addition, the Summit programme will include a startup ‘show and tell’ on 25 March, where we will give promising start-ups an opportunity to ‘pitch’ you, the media owner in the audience.
If you book before 30 November, you will save 35 per cent off the standard delegate rate. For more information, and to register for the Summit and/or Meet the Founder tour, visit www.innovators-summit.com.