Chris Llewellyn’s presentation slides for the 41st FIPP World Congress
The FIPP World Congress takes place at the iconic Tobacco Dock in London, not far from the Tower of London, from 9-11 October 2017 (with the Opening Night on the 9th, and main programme on the 10th and 11th).
Get the slides
Sign up here
Some of what is included in the slides:
• The FIPP World Congress is steeped in history, with the first one taking place in 1925. This year’s Congress, the 41st, builds on Congress history, but with a firm focus on the future.
• Insight into they “typical” Congress audience, with breakdown from the previous Congress in Toronto, Canada in 2015. Nearly 800 people, from 44 countries attended then.
• A few of the key reasons why people attend, taken from previous FIPP event (including Congresses) delegate and membership surveys. There is more here.
• News about the agenda and now 60 speakers already confirmed, listing some of the companies and/or brands they are from. See speaker photos and biographies, so far made available to us, here.
• Taking a leaf from London’s iconic marketplaces, developing our very own Congress marketplace with sponsored stalls ranging from a pub, to newsagent, shops and more.
• Opportunities for meeting, networking and informal socialising.
• Our limited time only, pre-agenda discounted delegate offer with savings of at least £800 on the final, most expensive rate.
For more information:
• Claire Jones for general and delegation (5+ people) inquiries: Claire@fipp.com
• Cobus Heyl for speaker proposals (note: very few slots remain): Cobus@fipp.com
• John Schlaefli for sponsorship inquiries and proposals: John@fipp.com
Join colleagues from around the world at the Congress.
Book your place
More like this
[Congress speaker Q&A] ‘Experiment with VR, but the bigger opportunity is AR’
FIPP World Congress 2017 | Meet the speaker: Michael Brunt, The Economist
FIPP World Congress 2017 | Meet the speaker: Shadi Rahimi, AJ+
FIPP World Congress 2017 | Meet the speaker: Wolfgang Blau, Condé Nast International
John Wilpers showcases top trends included in new FIPP Innovation World Report
FIPP World Congress 2017 | Meet the speaker: Yulia Boyle, National Geographic