The FIPP World Congress takes place at the iconic Tobacco Dock in London, not far from the Tower of London, from 9-11 October 2017 (with the Opening Night on the 9th, and main programme on the 10th and 11th).
Some of what is included in the slides:
• The FIPP World Congress is steeped in history, with the first one taking place in 1925. This year’s Congress, the 41st, builds on Congress history, but with a firm focus on the future.
• Insight into they “typical” Congress audience, with breakdown from the previous Congress in Toronto, Canada in 2015. Nearly 800 people, from 44 countries attended then.
• A few of the key reasons why people attend, taken from previous FIPP event (including Congresses) delegate and membership surveys. There is more here.
• News about the agenda and now 60 speakers already confirmed, listing some of the companies and/or brands they are from. See speaker photos and biographies, so far made available to us, here.
• Taking a leaf from London’s iconic marketplaces, developing our very own Congress marketplace with sponsored stalls ranging from a pub, to newsagent, shops and more.
• Opportunities for meeting, networking and informal socialising.
• Our limited time only, pre-agenda discounted delegate offer with savings of at least £800 on the final, most expensive rate.
For more information:
• Claire Jones for general and delegation (5+ people) inquiries: Claire@fipp.com
• Cobus Heyl for speaker proposals (note: very few slots remain): Cobus@fipp.com
• John Schlaefli for sponsorship inquiries and proposals: John@fipp.com
Join colleagues from around the world at the Congress.
More like this