Customise your FIPP London experience
FIPP London presents you with a chance to:
1. Pre-schedule meetings with other publishers and other potential partners from around the world to talk business, whether that’s licensing, syndication or JV opportunities or simply to chat and compare strategies. WMM is the place for you to set up and have conversations dedicated 100 per cent to growth opportunities
2. Join world-class presentations and discussions dedicated to mobile and the interaction between media and technology. Speakers are from the likes of Condé Nast, Google, Facebook, Harvard Business Review, Hearst, Hubert Burda Media, Martha Stewart Living, MIT Technology Review, PageFair, Quartz, The Economist, The New York Times, Time Inc. and more
3. For a small fee more, join one of our workshops focused on media innovation, using top examples covered in FIPP’s Innovation in Media World Report 2016/17, which launched at the end of March. The workshops will be hosted by Innovation Media Consulting senior director USA and Innovation World Report editor John Wilpers
4. See and meet the winners of FIPP’s Rising Stars in Media Awards and FIPP Insight Awards. The former celebrates top media talent under the age of 30 from around the world, while the latter celebrates the best magazine media research from around the world.
(And, of course, for those from elsewhere, FIPP London provides you with a chance to visit London!)
See the preliminary agenda to begin planning your FIPP London experience. Visit FIPPLondon.com for more on each of the four channels.
Book your place today to join us in London. We also have special rates for delegations of 5 or more people. Contact Claire Jones or Natalie Butcher.
FIPP London tickets include:
· Two lunches
· Our networking drinks reception
More like this
Ways to be part of FIPP London – speaker, sponsor, delegate
London calling: preliminary agenda now live – take a look
Data-driven partnerships, video maximising brand power and e-commerce all to be discussed on the London Media Tour