The BIGGIES reward media companies’ innovation in Big Data and Artificial Intelligence efforts. It is organised and hosted by World Newsmedia Network in association with FIPP.
Deadline to submit entries is September 7 2018: Submit your entry
The BIGGIES Awards categories are:
– Excellence in Data Analytics
– Excellence in Data Strategy
– Excellence in Data-Driven Advertising
– Excellence in Data-Driven Business Process Efficiency
– Excellence in Data-Driven Product Development
– Excellence in the Use of Bots
– Excellence in Data-Driven Technology
– Creativity in a Data-Driven Project
– Excellence in the Use of Artificial Intelligence
– Excellence in the Use of Natural Language Processing
– Excellence in the Use of Predictive Analytics
– BIGGIES Best of Show!
The BIGGIES Awards draw participation from the most innovative media companies that are implementing data and artificial intelligence initiatives.
The BIGGIES competition is a part of the 8th Big Data & AI for Media Week events, culminating in the Big Data & AI for Media Conference on 1 and 2 November. See more and sign up for the conference hosted in association with FIPP at london.bigdatamedia.org.
Winners will be announced at the BIGGIES Awards Gala on Thursday, November 1, at Condé Nast International, The Adelphi, 1-11 John Adam St, London WC2N 6HT, near Covent Garden, London.
Be among the most innovative media companies submitting their entries. The global competition in March in New York resulted in dozens of winning entries from companies such as Dainik Bhaskar, Fairfax Australia, South China Morning Post, The News Lens, United Daily News Group, Chartbeat, American Press Institute, Dow Jones, Grupa Onet-RAS, United Robots, Toutiao, SendtoNews, The Washington Post, Wibbitz, Ringier, Styria Media, LaPresse, Twipe Mobile, RSG Media, Mather Economics, and the BBC.
Count among media companies best-in-class innovators in data- and AI-driven products and strategies. Find out more about how to enter the competition.
Hurry, as the deadline is September 7! Enter now
Best of luck with your entries!
More like this