DIS early bird bookings end 31 January – book now
The early bird rate for the Digital Innovators’ Summit ends on 31 January 2014. Do not delay to book at this discounted rate.
The list of high-profile speakers who will address an expected 500 international delegates on a range of topics at the 7th Digital Innovators’ Summit (DIS) is growing. The DIS takes place from 24-25 March 2014.
Startups and startup investment will be one of the focus areas at the DIS in 2014. Speakers in a session focused on investment strategies include Herman Kienhuis, investment director of Sanoma Ventures in The Netherlands, James Tye, CEO of Dennis Publishing in the UK and Brian Garrett, co-founder and managing director at Crosscut Ventures in the US. Their session will be immediately before the start of our inaugural DIS Accelerator on the second afternoon of the Summit.
Read more about the spotlight the 7th Digital Innovators’ Summit will shine on startups and startup investing. Also read what Herman has to say on startup investment and/or on some of the general and media-specific investment trends.
The DIS programme will further focus on innovations within content businesses, new and established, as well as include speakers from companies closely related to the media industry and/or of interest to the media industry. Other speakers so far confirmed include (read more about the DIS speakers):
- Amazon (USA): Jason Brightman, director of Amazon Universal Shopping Experience
- BILD (Germany) Donata Hopfen, CEO, BILD Digital, Axel Springer
- BMW (Germany): Steven Althaus, director of Brand Management BMW and Marketing Services BMW Group
- Buzzfeed (USA): Scott Lamb, VP international
- Don’t Panic (UK): Joseph Wade, director
- Facebook (USA): Andy Mitchell, director of partnerships
- GroupeM (France): Pierre Conte, CEO
- Hanley Wood (USA): Frank Anton, vice chairman
- Immediate Media (UK): Tom Bureau, CEO
- Innovation Media Consulting (UK and USA) Juan Señor, partner, and John Wilpers, senior director (also launching the 2014 edition of FIPP’s Innovations in Magazine Media World Report, which includes the best innovation case studies from the magazine world in the past year)
- Janrain (USA): Bill Piwonka, VP of marketing
- Mediehuset Fædrelandsvennen (Norway): Christian Stavik, news editor
- Northwestern University (USA): Rich Gordon, professor and director of digital innovation, Medill School of Journalism / Knight Lab
- NowThisNews (USA): Ed O’Keefe, editor-in-chief
- The Onion (USA): Steve Hannah, CEO
- VINT (The Netherlands): Thomas van Manen, analyst
- Zumobi (USA): Ken Willner, CEO
There are several reasons why you should attend the 7th Digital Innovators Summit in Berlin, including gaining inspiration and learning from first class innovation case studies, getting a sense of the latest and developing trends and networking with international colleagues.
Visit the Digital Innovators’ Summit website for more and register at the discounted DIS Early Bird rate, which ends on 31 January 2014.