With more than 60 speakers from markets in Africa, Asia, Europe and North and South America, the Congress will shine the spotlight on magazine media and related industries as never before.
The Congress takes place from 13-15 October 2015 in Toronto, Canada, with the main speaker programme on 14 and 15 October. Speakers will include top global executives and experts and people making change happen every day from markets including Brazil, Canada, China, Costa Rica, France, Germany, India, Japan, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United States, The Netherlands and more.
Register here to join an expected 700-800 high-level executives from around the world joining us Toronto.
Speakers will be from magazine media companies such as:
- Magazine media (multi-platform B2C and B2B companies): Annex Business (Canada), Atlantic Media (USA), Axel Springer (Germany), Burda International (Brazil and Germany), Cottage Life Media (Canada), Ebner Media Group (Germany), Edipresse (Switzerland), Editora Globo (Brazil), EMAP (UK), Haymarket Media Group (UK), Hearst Magazines (US and China), IDG (USA), India Today (India), Kadokawa Corporation (Japan), L’actualité (Canada), Meredith Corporation (USA), National Geographic Society (USA), Nikkei Business (Japan), Paris Match (Lagardere) (France), Rodale (USA), Studio Classroom (Chinese Taipei), Time Inc. (USA and UK)
- Magazine media associations: PPA (UK), VDZ (Germany)
In addition to magazine media companies we will also have several speakers form related industries on stage, sharing their insights, solutions and case studies showing how they are taking charge of the future.
- Pureplay publishers: Business Insider (USA), HuffPost (USA), POLITICO (USA), Quartz (USA), The Slate Group (slate.com) (USA)
- Solution providers, commerce and social platforms: Adobe (USA), Blendle (The Netherlands), Graziashop (Mondadori International (Italy), Fashionchick (Sanoma) (The Netherlands), PressReader (Canada), Thought Industries (USA), Unruly (USA and UK), Vimeo (USA), WeChat (China)
- Other: Cannes Lions Festivals (UK), Dow Jones (USA)
Join these and other speakers, as well as senior level colleagues from around the world, at the FIPP World Congress Toronto, Canada, taking place from 13-15 October 2015.
- Register here to join 700-800 international delegates at the Congress
- See the provisional programme here
- See more speakers here
Don’t forget to visit FIPP.com and subscribe to our newsletters for regular updates on the Congress and more from the media world.