Facebook’s Andy Mitchell, director of partnerships, USA, is the latest speaker confirmed to take the stage at next year’s 7th Digital Innovators’ Summit (DIS) in Berlin, Germany.
Mitchell will join speakers from several innovative media and related businesses at the event, which takes place on 24-25 March 2014. In total, more than 40 high-level speakers are expected to address delegates on latest digital innovations over two days. Topics will include cross-platform and channel-specific content strategies, data and analytics, media consumption trends, revenue strategies and models (subscriptions, advertising and ecommerce) innovation, new technologies and general strategic innovation considerations.
Pre-agenda delegate registrations for the Digital Innovators’ Summit are open until 30 November 2013, offering huge discounts off the standard price to FIPP members and non-members.
Visit www.innovators-summit.com for more information about the Digital Innovators’ Summit.
The Digital Innovators’ Summit is an annual conference designed to bring together senior executives from content businesses, technology innovators and solution providers together to discuss and understand emerging trends, share innovative ideas and solutions, see new relevant technologies and network.
Joining Mitchell, other speakers so far confirmed include:
- Frank Anton, vice chairman, Hanley Wood, USA
- Tom Bureau, CEO, Immediate Media, UK
- Arnaud de Puyfontaine, executive VP and managing director, Western Europe, Hearst Magazines International, UK
- Donata Hopfen, managing director, BILD Digital, Axel Springer, Germany
- Herman Kienhuis, Investment Director, Sanoma Ventures, The Netherlands
- Juan Senor and John Wilpers, directors, Innovation International Media Consulting Group, UK and USA
- Joe Wade, creative director, Don’t Panic, UK
Meet the Founders Tour
The day before the start of the Digital Innovators’ Summit (afternoon of 23 March), there will be a tour of some of Berlin’s most innovative startups. However, a place for the tour is limited so early booking is advised. Register at www.innovators-summit.com.
Visit www.innovators-summit for more information on the Digital Innovators’ Summit, the DISFest (evening drinks reception event) and Meet the Founders Tour, amongst other things, and/or to register as a delegate.