The FIPP World Congress brings together leading media companies from around the world to showcase the latest international innovation, insight, trends and practical lessons.
Secure your place today before our final discounted offer to ends on 15 July. By booking now, you will save £200 on the standard delegate rate (see more on customised booking options below).
The FIPP World Congress takes place from 13-15 October 2015. With more than 60 speakers already and near 400 delegates booked, the Congress is again shaping up to be a true gateway to the magazine media and related media worlds.
- The programme includes magazine media and pureplay media companies and brands. See the provisional programme here.
- Speakers so far confirmed include CEOs and other executive level speakers from Asia, North and South America and Europe. See the confirmed speakers (where bios and photos are available) here.
The Congress is naturally not only about the speaker programme, but also about opportunities to network, socialise and have fun with some 700-800 colleagues from around the world. Learn more about the various social events here.
Customised booking options:
The FIPP World Congress in fact offers four-in-one events, with the Worldwide Media Marketplace on 13 October, FIPP Mobile on 14 October and FIPP Innovation on 15 October – the latter two running as streams alongside the main Congress programme.
You have the following booking options:
- All inclusive Congress ticket, which also gives you access to all of the above (WMM, the main Congress programme, FIPP Mobile and FIPP Innovation)
- Congress only, which gives you access to the main Congress programme, FIPP Mobile and FIPP Innovation
- WMM only, which gives you access to WMM and FIPP Mobile
Visit the FIPP Congress website to find out more.