Final Early Bird call to save on FIPP Asia-Pacific tickets
FIPP Asia-Pacific will shine a spotlight on cutting edge media developments in the Asia-Pacific region, including sessions and/or in-depth masterclasses such as:
- Storytelling in a multi-platform world (India Today Group)
- Putting audience at the heart of transformation (Mediacorp)
- Immersing yourself in a world of 360º videos and virtual reality (Google)
- How to drive your programmatic advertising strategy forward (Pubmatic)
- The art of magazine media (SPH)
Take a look at the conference programme for more.
Remember, the final discounted offer for FIPP Asia-Pacific tickets ends on 15 August. Register now.
Visit fippasia.com for more and/or get in touch with my colleagues Claire Jones and/or Natalie Jones, including for information on custom packages for delegations (five or more people).
More like this
What does ‘The internet of Things’ mean for publishers?
FIPP Asia-Pacific: discounted early bird offer ends soon
From Russia to Vietnam, Singapore and beyond: How to achieve entrepreneurial media success