Companies from markets including the USA, UK and Germany, to Brazil, Malaysia and South Africa have joined FIPP as members so far in 2014.
ALM Media (USA)
App Generation (Portugal)
Blue Ocean Entertainment (Germany)
Business Media International (South Africa),
CDS Global (UK)
Contact Media (South Africa)
Creative Spark Interactive (South Africa)
DALIM Software (Germany)
The Economist (UK), EMAP (UK)
GBA Global (USA)
Luxury Guide (Poland)
Machete Editora (Brazil)
MaxMedia (Kingdom of Bahrain)
MTG Media Group (USA)
Mongoose Publishing (Malaysia)
Norskeskog Industrier (Norway)
Serendipity Media (Thailand)
Thought Industries (USA)
See the full list of members in our member and supplier directories on FIPP.com (FIPP members: login to view member-only information such as contact details).
FIPP’s membership network includes more than 700 member companies across more than 60 markets, representing most of the leading and best-known multi-platform brands worldwide.
Membership benefits revolve around:
- Exclusive industry insight and knowledge
- Facilitating cross-border partnerships and business
- Offering a platform for marketing and business development
- Exclusive offers to attend FIPP events, professional development at tours
Apart from the access to other benefits, all member company employees get complimentary access to FIPP Insight market intelligence:
- Free access to all digital editions of FIPP’s Insight publications valued at £689 per person per year.
- Free access to Magazine World, published bi-monthly.
- Full access to FIPP.com, including event presentations.
- Complimentary access to PressReader newsstand’s “all-you-can-read” digital service. Read more about it here.
If you have any questions regarding FIPP membership, contact Cobus Heyl.