This Monday is your last chance to save on joining us at the 41st FIPP World Congress, when our discounted Early Bird offer, worth savings of hundreds of pounds, expires.
Join us between 9-11 October in London to share in the insights and experiences of business leaders from around the world and network and socialise with colleagues from more than 40 countries already registered for 2.5 days of programming, networking and fun. Hear from leading speakers at businesses and brands, such as:
- Speaking on emerging developments and future trends: Associated Press, Boston Consulting Group, Google, Facebook, Forbes, Harvard Business Review, Modn Media, Somo, UPM, World Newsmedia Network.
- Speaking on business model development: Abril, Adweek, Ascential, Bloomberg Businessweek, Condé Nast International, Dennis Publishing, G+J, Immediate Media Co., Mashable, National Geographic Partners, NBC News and MSNBC, Oxford University, Prisma Media Group, The India Today Group, Trusted Media Brands.
- Speaking on revenue model development: Bonnier Publications, Centaur Media, Drawbridge, eMarketer, Flipboard, Golf Digest, Hearst UK, Meredith Corp., PageFair, Refinery29, Skytango, The Economist, The Foundry, Time Inc. UK, Vindicia.
- Speaking on audience data, engagement and storytelling: Adestra, AJ+, Cannes Lions, CrowdCompass, Elle France, Hearken, Motivate, Paris Match, POPSUGAR, upday, Wearisma, Worldwide Media Group.
- Speaking on product and global brand development: Business Insider, Immediate Media Co., Psychologies Magazine, Ringier Axel Springer, Say Media, TEN: The Enthusiast Network, The Business of Fashion.
- Speaking on magazine media innovation: Anhui Huishang Media, ARI, Axel Springer, BBC Good Food, Global Views Monthly, Innovation Media Consulting, Magnetic, Polityka, PressReader, Schibsted, St. Joseph’s Media, The Week Junior, We Like Mags.
For more information and to see the preliminary agenda, visit fippcongress.com.
More like this
The editors of FIPP's Innovation in Magazine Media 2017-2018 World Report look at how to create content designed precisely for the right audience at the right time on the right platform to meet proven reader needs at each moment.20th Nov 2017 FIPP News
Only 10 days now remain before the end of our exclusive pre-agenda offer on tickets for FIPP and VDZ’s 11th Digital Innovators’ Summit (DIS), taking place from 18-20 March (main programme on 19 and 20 March) in Berlin, Germany.20th Nov 2017 FIPP News
Former Head of news at Twitter, Chief Digital Officer of NBC News and President and CEO of National Public Radio (NPR), Vivian Schiller is now confirmed as one of the speakers for Digital Innovators’ Summit 2018, where she will share her thoughts on what she considers is the next phase of development for platforms and the media.14th Nov 2017 FIPP News
To be launched on 19 March 2018 at the FIPP/VDZ Digital Innovators' Summit (DIS) in Berlin, Germany, the 9th annual Innovation in Magazine Media 2018-2019 World Report focuses on how to actually make innovation happen.13th Nov 2017 FIPP News
Recently, there has been a period of time where there was somewhat of a slow-down in international brand activity as companies focused on shoring up their bases. However, this year we have seen an increasing number of reports surfacing about media companies adopting a more global outlook again – at least in certain segments. Does this mean a renewed focus on brand licensing, and in what form? And what is the outlook as we head into 2018?13th Nov 2017 Features
CDS Global and Zeddit announced a strategic technology partnership in the UK and Australia to provide advanced subscriber conversion capabilities for print magazine publishers. The partnership will focus on improving the conversion of visitors to magazine websites into subscribers for CDS Global clients.13th Nov 2017 Industry News
One of the biggest drives for publishers in the past decade or two have been transitioning their print content to digital. For some it is all about maintaining the magazine's brand essence online, yet others have enjoyed success in amalgamating print publications to create new web first brands.13th Nov 2017 Features
Publishers’ growing urge to be platform agnostic needs to be balanced by focussed efforts to ensure content remains platform specific.13th Nov 2017 Features
Deborah Joseph is appointed chief content officer of Glamour, a new position created to lead the vision for the beauty-first, digital-first media brand, it was announced today.16th Nov 2017 Industry News
Visit our Youtube channelFIND OUT MORE
FIPP newsletters allow you to keep up with industry trends, research, training and events across the worldFIND OUT MORE
Get global coverage of your launches, company news and innovationsFIND OUT MORE
What’s happening now, what’s coming next