As we continue to finalise speakers for DIS2020 in Berlin, Germany, this is a reminder you can save €600/ticket on standard delegate rates if you sign up before our exclusive special pre-agenda offer ends.
DIS2020 is now in its 13th year and established as Europe's premium, yearly summit focused on innovation within the digital media space. DIS 2020 takes place on Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 March.
Book your discounted place with our special pre-agenda offer, ending on 2 December.
Save €600 per ticket. Sign up here.
DIS is a content-led event putting a high priority on sharing insights and ideas from markets around the world, from within the digital media industry as well as sectors adjacent to it. Here are some of our speakers so far confirmed:
1. Catherine Levene, President and Chief Digital Officer, Meredith Corporation, USA
2. Amy Jo Smith, President and CEO, Digital Entertainment Group, USA
3. Matthias Bauer, CEO, Vogel Communications Group, Germany
4. Almar Latour, Publisher and EVP, Dow Jones, USA
5. Philipp Schmidt, Chief Transformation Officer and MD Media Solutions, Prisma Media Group, France
6. Hazel Baker, Global Head of UGC Newsgathering, Reuters, UK
7. Burkhard Leimbrock, Commercial Director, Twitch, Germany
8. Declan Moore, Head of International, Wondery, UK
9. Lea Korsgaard, Editor-in-Chief, and Tav Klitgaard, Head of Product, Zetland, Denmark
10. Anita Zielina, Director, News Innovation & Leadership, Craig Newmark Journalism School, CUNY, USA
Join them at DIS2020.
For more information about DIS, visit our website at innovators-summit.com and follow us at @DISummit on among others, Twitter and Facebook.
We hope to see you in Berlin in March!
More like this
Carlo Mandelli, General Manager of Magazines Italy at the Mondadori Group, has been elected as the new Chairman of FIPP – Connecting Global Media.14th Nov 2019 FIPP News
LONDON, U.K. and LAS VEGAS, Nevada. Nov. 13, 2019 // FIPP – Connecting Global Media, is pleased to announce a new brand identity, unveiled at the FIPP World Media Congress in Las Vegas, 12-14 November 2019.13th Nov 2019 FIPP News
LONDON, UK and LAS VEGAS, Nevada, November 12, 2019 // FIPP – Connecting Global Media, is proud to announce the FIPP World Media Congress 2020, which will take place in Estoril, Portugal, from 15-16 September, 2020, with the Opening Reception on the night of 14 September.12th Nov 2019 FIPP News
The bedrock for building pillars to new revenue opportunities remains good content, Jonathan Wright, Global Managing Director at Dow Jones in Hong Kong told delegates on the first day of the 42nd FIPP World Media Congress in Las Vegas.2nd Dec 2019 Features
Visit our Youtube channelFIND OUT MORE
FIPP newsletters allow you to keep up with industry trends, research, training and events across the worldFIND OUT MORE
What’s happening now, what’s coming next