In 2020, the 43rd edition of the FIPP World Media Congress, will take place in picturesque Estoril, Portugal on 15 and 16 September (within Opening Night on 14 September).
The Congress website is now live, with bookings opening with an exclusive flash sale on 12-14 February. This offer will give you the opportunity not only to save a cool €1,000/ticket but also get one hotel night for absolutely free.
So go ahead, and save the essential dates in your diary now:
- Congress discounted flash sale: 12-14 February 2020
- Congress opening night, programme and expo: 14-16 September 2020
From this year and annual event, the FIPP World Media Congress will again bring together senior media and other executives from around the world.
In coming weeks and months we will share updates as we work towards putting on the best Congress yet in September. In the meantime you can learn more at fippcongress.com or by visiting these pages:
- Read about why you should attend
- Read about who attends
- Read (and see) about the location and venue
- Take a look at the recommended hotels (tip: Estoril is a popular destination, so book your preferred hotel as early as possible)
- Learn about the speaker programme and submitting speaker proposals
- Speaker/content proposals and marketing-related questions: Get in touch with FIPP's chief content and marketing officer Cobus Heyl at Cobus@fipp.com.
- Sponsorship, exhibition and other partnership opportunities: Contact FIPP's chief revenue officer John Schlaefli at John@fipp.com.
- For delegate, group bookings and other general enquiries: Email FIPP's event manager Natalie Butcher at Natalie@fipp.com.
We hope to see you in Estoril in September, and don't forget our flash sale, from 12-14 February 2020.
More like this
On 1 and 2 July, we will host the first-ever FIPP Insider New Zealand online. Join us for six exciting speaker sessions and opportunity to network or meet one-to-one across two days. Absolutely free. Sign up now.29th Jun 2020 FIPP News
Here are two reasons eleven reasons why.29th Jun 2020 FIPP News
Former professional tennis player and now CEO and Chairman of the Executive Board of Ringier AG, Marc Walder, is among the now more than thirty speakers already confirmed for the 43rd FIPP World Congress.24th Jun 2020 FIPP News
Join us for a free, hour-long FIPP Insider webinar with Russell Blackman, MD of The Big Issue, on Thursday 25 June at 9 am ET, 2 pm BST, 3 pm CET and 9 pm HKT.22nd Jun 2020 FIPP News
As the Covid-19 outbreak continues to change people’s lives, it’s also altering what they want to read. For publishers, assessing what your readers now need - and striking the right balance between informing and entertaining - is a crucial part of forging a way forward.7th Jul 2020 Features
As publishers look to successfully negotiate the new economic landscape created by Covid-19, commercial partnerships that drive growth back to the core brand will become increasingly important.7th Jul 2020 Features
Visit our Youtube channelFIND OUT MORE
FIPP newsletters allow you to keep up with industry trends, research, training and events across the worldFIND OUT MORE
What’s happening now, what’s coming next