FIPP’s new Innovation Forum: see how top brands drive and thrive
Get the inside scoop on the world’s best magazine media innovations directly from the innovators themselves by joining a select group of publishers, editors and marketing and ad directors in London for two action-packed days in June.
FIPP’s new Innovation Forum takes place on 26-27 June 2014 in London. The programme is designed to give you practical advice on how you can replicate the proven success of innovations that have already delivered results for companies around the world.
Places are limited to ensure an intimate, interactive experience. And with less than two months left, slots are filling up. So now is the time to book your place.
The Forum draws on five years of innovation research by FIPP and Innovation Media Consulting. Together, we have published five annual editions of Innovations in Magazine Media World Report. This Innovation Forum will bring magazine media innovation to life.
Starting with an overview of the best magazine worldwide media innovations in the past year, the programme then deep-dives into innovation case studies covering a number of trends, giving participants an in-depth, all-round view of key innovation drivers to leverage in their quest to design the future.
Topics (each illustrated with actual, best-of-breed case studies) to be covered include:
- Video: How to produce it on a budget across a variety of channels
- Mobile first publishing, both on tablets and smartphones, also highlighting important differences between the two
- The rapid rise of native and programmatic advertising, and things companies can do (and should not do) to excel in both
- Innovative use of social media
- Email (underrated, but still so crucial to our world)
- Big data
- Digital engagement
- Ecommerce innovations
- Conferences and events as sources of revenue
- Some of the best, most fun and wackiest print innovations in past year too.
- Last but not least, we will wrap it all up in a session on creating a culture of innovation in your organisation – discussing putting sound business rationale behind innovation drives, get buy-in from your people, and creating a shared purpose. For without these cultural changes, innovation is doomed to fail.
Led by innovation experts Juan Senor and John Wilpers of Innovation Media Consulting, along with magazine media practitioners who have made actual innovation happen, the FIPP Innovation Forum is focused not only on the “what” of innovation, but also on the “when, why and how.”
If magazine media is your passion, industry innovation your mission, and building and unlocking ever more sustainable value, you need to be in London on 26-27 June. Register today and/or visit www.fippinnovation.com for more.
Free copies of Innovations in Magazine Media 2014 World Report
All attendees at the Innovation Forum will receive free copies of the 2014 edition of FIPP’s Innovations in Magazine Media World Report. If you have previously purchased your copy, we will discount your Innovation Forum ticket by an equivalent amount.
Haven’t read the Innovations in Magazine Media World Report before?
Download your sample chapter on Video, and/or take a look at these two videos (of many) covered in Innovations 2014.
• Advertising: Print innovations Taste a print ad: Fanta
• Offbeat and envelope bending: Meganews prints a magazine in two minutes
For more information about the Innovation Forum, contact Claire Jones or Natalie Butcher.
For more information about the Innovations in Magazine Media 2014 World Report, or any of FIPP’s other Insight publications and reports, contact Helen Bland or Sylkia Cartagena.