Free webinar: Learn how magazine media aids ad performance worldwide
Join us on Monday 17 June 2013 from 15:00 to 16:00 (BST/London).
FIPP will present a FREE webinar on the latest developments in magazine research around the world, showcasing verifiable results of how magazine media continue to aid advertising performance worldwide.
Participants are welcome to take examples from the webinar to use in reports and/or presentations to advertisers in their own markets.
The webinar will take place:
15:00-16:00 BST/London Monday 17 June
Register for FIPP’s webinar now.
Case studies will include the winning entrants in the 2013 FIPP Research Awards, and the findings of many of the global studies featured at the recent FIPP Research Forum in Barcelona, Spain in May. As always, participants will be able to join in the discussion during the webinar, and may describe outcomes from their own research projects.
Developments to be reviewed in this free webinar include:
- New proofs of sales gains from using magazines;
- Evidence that magazines have an impact at all stages of the purchase funnel;
- Reasons why magazines have, on average, better proven return on advertising investment than television, radio or newspapers;
- How diminishing marginal returns from each medium points to under-investment in magazines;
- How consumers experience digital products, print titles, TV and radio;
- New opportunities for digital editions of magazine brands;
- Profiles of the readers of digital editions;
- The positive reading experience, and high engagement, created by digital editions;
- Why digital editions are an attractive environment for advertisers
We will also be referring to some of the excellent research evidence presented in FIPP’s book ‘Proof of Performance: Making the case for magazine media’ (or POP for short).
Presenting the webinar are:
- Esther Braspenning, international advertising resource manager, Sanoma Media Belgium
- Guy Consterdine, CEO of Guy Consterdine Associates, FIPP research consultant and author of POP
- Moderated by Chris Llewellyn, president and CEO of FIPP
Join us! Register here for the webinar today.
Or copy and paste this link into your browser:
For further information including FREE downloads of POP plus infographics, powerpont and presentations, visit the POP toolkit.
For printed copy orders visit www.fipp.com/publications.
For bulk prices for print editions contact Helen Bland.