The event focuses on the state of play and future of native advertising.
FIPP has negotiated a €100 discount on normal rates for FIPP members wishing to attend the event. Go to Native AdvertisingDAYS 2016, and register with your FIPP promotional code “NADFIPP16” to claim your discount today. Remember the event is only 3 weeks away so do not delay.
Native Advertising DAYS 2016 is organised by the Native Advertising Institute, a FIPP member.
Here are some of speakers confirmed:
- Dale Lovell, Chief Digital Officer, Adyoulike
- Robert Heesen, Head of BILD Brand Studio Consulting, BILD
- Brandon Keenen, Senior Director, Buzzfeed EMEA
- Lukas Kircher Founding Partner, C3 – Creative Code and Content
- Rebecca Lieb, Analyst, Conglomotron LLC
- Shane Snow, Co-founder and CEO, Contently
- Pete Wootton, MD of Digital, Dennis
- Dominik Grau, Chief Innovation Officer, Ebner Media Group
- Clare O’Brien, Senior Programmes Manager, IAB UK
- Claire Austin, Head of Audience, King Content
- Jason A Miller, Marketing Leader, LinkedIn
- Hannah Meium, Director of Branded Content, Mashable
- Zazie Lucke, VP of Global Marketing, Quartz
- Michael Villaseñor, Creative Director: Ad Innovation and Marketing, The New York Times
- Stephanie Losee, Head of Content, VISA
More like this