The themes are:
- Industry innovation and transformation
- Company innovation and transformation
- Brand innovation and transformation
In the coming months, we will bring you interviews and conversations with many of the presenters who will be at the Congress, with a good place to start the editors of FIPP’s Innovation in Magazine Media World Report and Innovation Media Consulting execs, Juan Señor and John Wilpers.
The first of our Q&As
In this piece, they ask the question whether your company, or brand, is equipped to thrive in today’s world, and discuss the things you should do to ensure you are. Read the full Q&A on the Congress website.
About the programme and speakers
Juan and John will also present at the Congress, in a session celebrating the best, most important, and sometimes most fun, innovations from the industry in the past year.
They will also host the Innovation Forum, running as a Congress stream for part of day two, and deep-diving into magazine media brand and other innovation case studies, bringing those innovations to life.
[As a quick aside, on day one, the stream session is the DNF – content on the move. This forum is all about content, advertising and commerce across mobile platforms.]
Including Juan and John, 27 speakers have already been confirmed for the Congress, among them the likes of:
- Joe Ripp, CEO of Time Inc.
- Tsuguhiko Kadokawa, chairman, Kadokawa Corporation
- Tom Bureau, CEO, Immediate Media
- Katie Venneck-Smith, chief customer officer and global MD international, Dow Jones & Company
- Koda Wang, COO, Huffington Post
- Scott Button, founder and Group CEO, Unruly
Join them, other speakers and some 700-800 top industry executives from around the world for the Congress in Toronto.
It will not only be a fantastic learning experience, but overall an enriching one too.
Choose your package
The FIPP World Congress in fact offers you four-in-one events, with the Worldwide Media Marketplace on 13 October, the DNF on 14 October and Innovation Forum on the 15 October – the latter two running as streams in the main Congress programme.
You have the following booking options
- All inclusive Congress ticket, which gives you access to all of the above (WMM, the main Congress programme, DNF and Innovation Forum)
- Congress only, which gives you access to the main Congress programme, DNF and Innovation Forum
- WMM only, which gives you access to WMM and DNF
* Remember to take a look at the options for delegate spouses should you wish to bring your loved ones along.
Visit the FIPP Congress website to find out more.