Global media, marketing and tech leaders to speak in Singapore this September
The bi-annual FIPP Asia-Pacific is organised and hosted by FIPP, the network for global media. To register for the conference (Early Bird discounts are available until 15 August), simply go to fippasia.com and follow the registration steps from there.
The conference in Singapore will be the 5th FIPP Asia-Pacific Conference, following, most recently, Beijing, China in 2014 and Seoul, South Korea in 2012. Positioned as a premium event, FIPP Asia-Pacific brings together senior and operational managers in media, marketing and tech from around the world.
FIPP Asia-Pacific will include two speaker channels, with standalone presentations, case studies and “masterclasses” (slightly longer, workshop style sessions answering “how to” questions in more depth). See the preliminary agenda here (or go to fippasia.com and click on the programme tab).
Confirmed speakers include:
- Shaun Seow, Chief Executive Officer, Mediacorp, Singapore. Shaun will explain how Mediacorp is putting audience at the heart of the organisation’s transformation
- Kalli Purie, Group Editorial Director, India Today Group, India. Kalli will explain the group’s take on developing storytelling in a multi-platform world
- Rohit Dadwal, Managing Director, Mobile Marketing Association, Singapore. Rohit will explain what shifting mobile cultures in Asia-Pacific means for content and marketing
- Stewart Hunter, Director & Digital and Mobile Executive, Sojern, Singapore. Stewart will share insights on the use of mobile, data and content to connect consumers and brands.
- Mike Jeanes, Global Head of Research, Publicitas, UK. Mike will share fresh insights from research currently conducted to explain how consumers around the world engage “emotionally” with digital advertising.
- John Wilpers, Senior Director, Innovation Media Consulting, USA. John will share insights into top media innovations from around the world in the past year, as well as lead two innovation masterclasses – one on mobile/social/video and the other on establishing a culture of sustainable innovation.
- Yuko Tanaka, Director of International Sales, Marketing and Communication, Nikkei Business, Japan. Yuko will explain how Nikkei Business has transformed for a B2B print business to B2B media and marketing organisation
- Yan Chen, Senior Project Manager, ELLEfit, China. Yan will showcase how ELLEfit uses WeChat as the starting point for engaging audiences and building the brand
- Eric Olander, Chief Revenue Officer and Director Ringier Labs, Ringier Vietnam, Vietnam. Eric will share how Ringier experiments with mobile, social, video, native advertising and more
- Chie Ogura, General Manager: eCommerce, Shueisha Inc., Japan. Chie will explain how brands can establish and build successful ecommerce operations.
Delegates will also hear from
- Con Apostolopoulos, National Geographic Partners, Hong Kong
- Edna Belleza, Summit Media, Philippines
- Joanna Alexandre, The Economist, UK
- Joseph Lee and Geoff Tan, SPH, Singapore
- Mike Lovell, Meredith, USA
- Nikolay Malyarov, PressReader, Canada
- Parin Mehta, Google, Singapore
- Peter Kreisky, The Kreisky Media Consultancy, USA
- Samir Husni, Meek School of Journalism & New Media, University of Mississippi, USA
- Shane Mitchell, Mediacorp, Singapore
- And several more…
FIPP Asia-Pacific presents delegates with the opportunity:
- To learn from top business leaders and experts from around the world, sharing case studies, best practice and tips for building better businesses, brands and audience relations
- To meet with senior-level peers from around the world, network, share ideas and discuss cross-border business opportunities
Delegates already registered are from markets including Australia, Cambodia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United States, Vietnam and more. Meet them in at FIPP Asia-Pacific Singapore.
For more information
- Visit fippasia.com for more information on the FIPP Asia-Pacific conference and fipp.com for more on FIPP, the network for global media.
- Contact Claire Jones and/or Natalie Butcher for general enquiries and/or if you want to book a delegation (5+ people) to attend FIPP Asia-Pacific at a further discounted rate.
- Contact John Schlaefli for more on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.