1. Duncan Edwards, President and CEO, Hearst Magazines International
2. John Avlon, Editor-in-Chief, The Daily Beast
3. Simon Davies, Managing Director EMEA, Quartz
4. Mark Beard, SVP Digital Media and Content Strategy, The Economist
5. Andy Hart, SVP, Chief Revenue Officer, Hearst Magazines International
6. David McMurtie, Head of Publisher UK Partnerships, Google
7. Justin Kirby, VP Strategic Content Marketing, Tenthwave Digital
8. Peter Kreisky, Chairman, The Kreisky Media Consultancy
9. Toby Hoon, Chief Information Officer, Immediate Media Co.
10. Ingo Rübe, Chief Technology Officer, Burda Holding
11. Darren Goldsby, Chief Digital Officer, Hearst Magazines UK
12. Joshua Macht, Publisher, Harvard Business Review
13. John Wilpers, senior partner, Innovation Media Consulting
FIPP London brings together four dedicated channels in one event: FIPP Mobile, FIPP Tech, FIPP Innovation and Worldwide Media Marketplace (WMM). It is an opportunity for you to:
1. Be part of world-class presentations and discussions dedicated to mobile and to the interaction between media and technology
2. Join one of our workshops focused on media innovation
3. Arrange and meet with other publishers from around the world to do deals
(And if you are out of town, enjoy London of course!)
Our discounted Early Bird delegate rate is currently available, with options for FIPP members and non-members and further discounts for delegations (5 or more people – simply email Natalie Butcher at Natalie@fipp.com for help with delegation bookings).
About FIPP London
Focused on arguably one of the key opportunities of our time, FIPP Mobile will bring together legacy and pureplay publishers and top experts to discuss mobile first strategies, ranging from storytelling to distributed content strategies and audience engagement, data and measurement to mobile revenue strategies, to what to expect next as users’ lives become increasingly mobile. This is where you will hear, and can learn from, the best in a channel dedicated to bringing the best mobile stories from around the world together in one place.
Today, media and technology are increasingly two sides of the same coin. In the FIPP Tech channel, top speakers will help you understand the relationship between media and technology, present you with ideas on how to best leverage this relationship and showcase practical solutions to get the most out of opportunities available to you across multiple functions. You will come away not only with insight into some of the most innovative technologies available to content businesses today, but also of the technological forces underlying business and driving changes to come next.
Since 2010, FIPP publishes its annual Innovation World Report (2016/17 issue launches end of March) in conjunction with Innovation Media Consulting, showcasing the top innovations from around the media world in the past year. At FIPP London, you will have the opportunity to sign up to a FIPP Innovation Masterclass (workshop) that will be running throughout the course of the 2 days. IMC’s John Wilpers, editor of the Innovation World Report, will host the masterclass. For a small additional booking fee, you will be able to attend any of his masterclasses, at a time that suits you best during the 2 days.
Worldwide Media Marketplace
Meet with potential international partners about brand licensing, syndication and other business partnership opportunities. WMM is a forum assembling executives from the world’s leading media organisations around the world. It is all about setting up meetings and doing business. It is about the opportunity to meet people keen to talk and do deals for 2 days, in 1 place. You should participate if you want to build out your brand portfolios, enter new markets or exploit new opportunities in partnership with other publishers.
Remember, by booking today you will save on standard delegate rates with our Early Bird offer. So go on…
Visit the FIPP London website and/or contact:
Speaker opportunities: FIPP’s Chief Content Officer and Marketing Manager Cobus Heyl (Cobus@fipp.com)
Sponsorship opportunities: FIPP’s Commercial Director John Schlaefli (John@fipp.com)
More like this