At FIPP Asia-Pacific, taking place on 27-28 September in Singapore, there will be a number of presentation and in-depth masterclass sessions aimed at mobile, social and video – including messaging apps.
Yan Chen, senior project manager at Hearst Magazines in China, will be there to talk about how they use WeChat as the starting point for audience engagement and brand building for ELLEfit. Among other things, she will talk about:
- Attracting and engaging mobile audiences for ELLEfit by creating customised WeChat content
- Identifying and inviting influencers in the ELLEfit segment as drivers for usage growth on WeChat
- Leveraging multi-channel resources using WeChat as ELLEfit’s member hub
Discounted Early Bird (individuals) and delegation (5 or more people) are currently available. Sign up here for an Early Bird ticket or contact Claire Jones and/or Natalie Butcher to find out more about delegation offers.
For more information:
- Visit the FIPP Asia-Pacific website (fippasia.com)
- See the programme (draft) and speakers so far confirmed here
FIPP Asia-Pacific is organised by FIPP, the network for global media.