With FIPP London only two weeks away, sign up today to ensure you do not miss out.
FIPP London includes:
Focused on a key opportunity of our time, FIPP Mobile brings together experts in a channel dedicated to bringing mobile insights, case studies and innovations from around the world together in one place.
FIPP Tech is a channel dedicated to the intersection of media and technology, not only from the perspective of what is available today, but also developments to prepare for soon (if not immediately).
Worldwide Media Marketplace
WMM brings media execs together to meet face-to-face and talk business opportunities. To make the most of WMM; use the FIPP London online diary to schedule meetings. Register for FIPP London to begin setting up meetings.
Sign up to one of our FIPP Innovation masterclasses for a small additional fee. Innovation Media Consulting’s John Wilpers, who also edits FIPP’s annual Innovation World Report, will host the masterclasses. You’ll be inspired!
FIPP Mobile and FIPP Tech speakers:
Some 50 speakers will be at FIPP London. In addition to The Guardian and Libération, also hear from speakers at Contently, Cvent (which agreed to a $1.65 billion acquisition by Vista Equity Partners last week), Google, Golf Digest, Harvard Business Review, Hearst Magazines International, Martha Stewart Living, MIT Technology Review, Native Advertising Institute (with research conducted exclusively for FIPP London), PageFair, Quartz, Somo Global, The Economist, Time Inc., Unruly, and more.
FIPP Mobile will include sessions such as:
1. Worldwide innovation: why you should be thinking ‘mobile only’
2. Secrets to mobile success: how POPSUGAR spreads the love
3. Why VR has The New York Times smiling all the way
4. Playing in Facebook’s sandbox – tips, strategies and expectations
5. How to create mobile audience value and monetisation opportunities
FIPP Tech will include sessions such as:
1. The role of technology in building the media company of the future
2. Beyond ad-blocking: Advertising 2.0
3. Artificial Intelligence, data and automated journalism
4. How to think about audience engagement, data and analytics
5. Strategies to develop seamless customer journeys & build paid content revenues
More like this