Innovations in Magazine Media World Report launched in China
A sell-out crowd attended the launch of the Chinese edition of FIPP’s Innovations in Magazine Media 2012 World Report. Translated by the China Periodicals Association (CPA), the launch was presented in Beijing on 20 November 2012 by Juan Senor, UK director of Innovation International Media Consulting Group and editor of the Innovations report.
The new fourth edition of Innovations in Magazine Media 2013 World Report will be launched at the FIPP/VDZ/eMediaSF Digital Innovators’ Summit taking place 17-19 March in Berlin, Germany. It will showcase today’s out-of-the-box thinking for a successful magazine media strategy.
The annual report is co-published by Innovation International Media Consulting Group and FIPP. The 2013 edition will focus on new, dynamic and lucrative innovations in all aspects of magazine media from advertising innovation, to tablet apps and digital newsstands and through to oddball launches.
Case studies will include:
- Innovation labs – encouraging the most creative thinkers in the
- magazine industry
- Tablet apps – why the best are the best
- Personalisation through sapplets
- Data – big and little
- Digital newsstands – how to position your publication in the digital landscape
- E-singles – monetising from bundling old and new content into topical one-time hits
- Magazines making a buzz
- New skill sets for the digital-first magazine world
- Video content and delivery
- Sustainable practices
- Print can still do stuff digital can’t
- Making social media work for you: commerce, tips and tricks, best use of social media by magazines
For further information about the report, contact Helen Bland at FIPP.