The magazine world’s flagship international event, the 39th FIPP World Magazine Congress, takes place from 23-25 September 2013 in Rome, Italy.
Join international colleagues in Rome
The Congress promises to be an unforgettable event, where up to 1,000 delegates from around the world will congregate to learn, engage and share. The audience typically includes senior executive, commercial and editorial managers and specialists in their fields.
FIPP members save
FIPP members save £435 on each delegate ticket, only one of numerous benefits we offer to our members. Become part of FIPP’s international magazine media network. Visit fipp.com/membership for more and to see how it will work for you.
Congress programme and speakers
The Congress programme will include consumer and B2B speaker sessions, as well as a large commercial exhibition and formal and informal networking opportunities. Speaker topics include – to name a few – new business models and strategies, innovation in magazine media, tablets and mobiles, digital commerce, the future of paper, extending the brand, big and small data, and editorial activity. Visit fippcongress.com for the full programme and to register.
Speakers so far confirmed include:
• Ben Barokas, GM, Marketplace Development, Google, USA
• Michiel Buitelaar, COO, Sanoma Digital Media, Netherlands
• Bob Carrigan, CEO, IDG, USA
• Denise Colella, president, Maxifier, USA
• Francois Coruzzi, executive vice president international, Lagardère Active, France
• Michael Federle, COO, Forbes Media, USA
• Ruth Feldman, international editorial director, Martha Stewart Living, USA
• Glenn Hansen, president and CEO, BPA Worldwide, USA
• Rupert Heseltine, Chairman, Haymarket Media Group, UK
• David Hill, president and CEO, International Publishing Services, IDG and chairman of FIPP, USA
• Paul Keenan, CEO, Bauer Media, UK
• Ernesto Mauri, CEO, Mondadori Group, Italy
• Martha Nelson, Editor-in-Chief, Time Inc., USA
• Tarun Rai, CEO, Worldwide Media, India
• Juan Senor, director, Innovations Media Consulting, UK
• Martha Stone, president, WNMN, USA
• Marjaana Toiminen, CEO, Bonnier Publications, Finland
• Vittoria Veltroni, managing partner, Applix, Italy
• John Wilpers, director, Innovations Media Consulting, USA
• Mark Wood, CEO, Future plc, UK
For more information about membership, contact Cobus Heyl.