Join industry peers at FIPP Congress in Rome
fippFIPP’s World Magazine Congress is a once-in-two-year opportunity for the worldwide magazine media industry to get together on large scale to consider the state of the industry and strategies to address challenges and exploit opportunities.
Whether you are a consumer, B2B and/or custom publisher, national or regional industry association, supplier or service provider to the industry, you are invited to attend the 39th FIPP World Magazine Congress in Rome, Italy from 23-25 September 2013.
With more than 25 speaker sessions, carefully designed networking breaks and spectacular opening and closing ceremony – sponsored by Grazia and UPM – the 39th Congress is poised to be our biggest yet.
Find more information on www.fippcongress.com.
The Congress will include a large commercial exhibition where you will be able to meet publishers and leading suppliers and service providers (do note that the main exhibition area is now sold out, however, other sponsorship opportunities remain, including some meeting table sponsorships in the piazza).
Several world-leading speakers will address the audience on topics (subject to small changes) such as:
• New business models; new business ideas
• Innovation in magazine media
• Tablets – keys to success
• The future of paper
• Using the power of the audience
• Extending the focus
• Content management across platforms
• Making money from mobile
• World digital media trends (launch of FIPP’s 2013 World Digital Media Factbook)
• Integrated sales teams: challenges and opportunities
• How publishers are developing e-commerce streams
• How B2B companies exploit databases to create new revenue streams
• Copyright matters
• Creativity and editorial excellence
• Brands as media owners
• The future of luxury advertising
• Proof of performance: making the case for magazine media
• B2B publishers as marketing consultants
• With social media now established, more on latest trends and opportunities
• Ad exchanges and real-time bidding
• International brands and brand management across multiple territories and platforms
• The science and business of content
• Digital newsstands: challenges and opportunities
• Audience measurement and developing advertising value
• Transforming magazine media cultures in mid-air: how to manage change
• View from the top (leading CEOs share their views on challenges and opportunities for the industry)
• There will also be several 100-second pitches during the two days
For more information on the programme and speakers, or to register, please visit www.fippcongress.com or email Claire Jones or Natalie Butcher.
Discounts on delegate rates for FIPP members:
Members save £435 (more for groups of five or more) off the standard rate on each delegate ticket. Visit www.fipp.com/membership for more on FIPP membership or email Cobus Heyl with your questions.
Remaining Congress sponsorship opportunities:
Email Stuart Hands or Andre Glazier for more information on remaining Congress sponsorship. opportunities.